Token Listing @ AGDAEx
The principles outlined below create a framework of token listing principles applied at AGDAEx. There are two levels of reviews that token has to go through in order to be listed on the Australian Global Digital Asset Exchange.
1. Preliminary Review: This is an initial review to determine whether a token that seeks to be listed on the AGDAEx should proceed through the full listing process. If we are satisfied with the basic information, then we will notify the issuer to undergo the Full Listing Review.
2. Full Listing Review: This is a more in-depth review of the token. AGDAEx requests certain documentation through this process. Our listing committee will determine if the token meets the Exchange’s robust criteria and whether it will be listed on the Exchange. As part of this review, AGDAEx may consult with outside advisors.
To start the review, issuer needs to complete the Application Form for Token Listing
. As part of the full listing review, a token must successfully complete a compliance review before it can be listed on the Exchange. Our compliance review typically requires the applicant to provide a legal opinion that present the factual and legal basis for its conclusion the (a) the Candidate Token is not a security under applicable securities laws and (b) that trades of the Candidate Tokens will not be subject to regulation under any applicable laws applicable to trading of commodities.
In addition to the compliance review, AGDAEx reviews several items when determining whether to list a token, including but not limited to whether it is an innovative and /of new Block chain or has an innovative use case or application. AGDAEx will take into consideration a number of factors but not limited to:
- New block chain features and improvement
- Utilisation improvement
- Technological experience and reputation of token applicant and team
- Market interest, community demand